Member Cancellation FAQ
Are you having problems cancelling your account, or, do you have questions as to what cancellation means? If so, please review the following "Frequently Asked Questions" section for helpful hints to common problems.
- Q: How do I cancel my account?
- A: You can cancel your account by logging into your account, selecting "Update Member Information" at the top left of your account page, then selecting "Cancel Account" on the bottom left of the following page.
- Q: I just cancelled my account. Why am I still receiving email?
- A: You may receive email for up to 24 hours before our system fully processes your cancellation.
- Q: I cancelled my account. Can I reinstate it?
- A: Yes, you can reinstate your account simply by logging back in.
- Q: I didn't cancel my account, but I'm no longer receiving email from you.
- A: If you have opted out of our product, or marked any of our correspondence as spam, we will automatically cancel your account.
If you are still unable to resolve your issue after trying these steps, please feel free to respond to this email and one of our support representatives will be happy to help, or call 303-895-3598. We are available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm MST.